ADIL is a flexible system for all trades
The ground handling services are operationally divided into three areas with different trades. Each of these trades requires a scheduling module specifically tailored to its individual requirements. The data model and structure are largely identical according to the described skill set. Functionally, however, there are different versions.
- STARS Tenderbus - This is the dispatching of passenger buses on the apron.
- GroundSTARS Luggage Driver - Driver dispatching for incoming or outgoing luggage journeys.
- CATS Cleaning - This is the dispatching of cleaning teams for aircraft cabins.
- GroundSTARS Loading Groups - Team dispatching for loading and unloading suitcases and cargo at the aircraft.
- STARS Pushback - This is the disposition of aircraftpushback teams on the apron.
- GroundSTARS AKK - (handling concept continental) and Operations. Personnel dispatching on flights to coordinate the entire handling process.
- STARS Crewbus - driver and own dispatching to transport crews on the apron.