ADIL is a flexible system for all trades
Ground handling services are divided operationally into three areas with different trades. Each of these trades requires a dispatching module specifically tailored to its individual requirements. The data model and structure are largely identical in accordance with the described skill set. Functionally, however, there are different characteristics.
- STARS Tender Bus - This is the dispatching of passenger buses on the apron.
- GroundSTARS Baggage Driver - Driver dispatching for incoming or outgoing baggage trips.
- CATS Cleaning - This is the dispatching of cleaning teams for aircraft cabins.
- GroundSTARS Loading Groups - Team dispatching for loading and unloading cases and cargo at the aircraft.
- STARS Pushback - This is the dispatching of aircraft pushback teams on the apron.
- GroundSTARS AKK - (handling concept continental) and Operations. Personnel dispatching on flights to coordinate the entire handling process.
- STARS Crewbus - driver and own dispatching to transport crews on the apron.