The Training Contents at a Glance
- How to use and adapt domain storytelling for different purposes.
- Which tools are suitable for domain storytelling (we try out some of them)
- How to conduct and follow up on domain storytelling workshops.
- Domain Storytelling for Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- strategic design with "big picture" domain stories
- Deriving ubiquitous language from domain stories
- from domain stories to the building blocks of tactical design
- This talk will give you an insight into how we use Domain Storytelling for DDD.
- Differentiation and combination with other modelling techniques
- Event Storming, User Story Mapping and Example Mapping
We will tailor the training content to your individual needs - from individual coaching to groups of 12, for DDD development teams or employees from departments without a technical background. Contact us and we will work with you to tailor an offer to your needs.
Product owners, business analysts/requirements engineers/requirements investigators, developers with direct customer contact, testers, project managers, specialist departments (user representatives, key users) and Scrum masters.