iSAQB Module DDD - 3 days
The training contents at a glance
- Overview: What is Domain-Driven Design?
- Getting to know the domain: Event Storming
- Strategic Design: Dividing the Domain, Intersecting and Delimiting Models
- Ubiquitous Language
- The way to the model
- Tactical Design - Expressing the Model in Software
Technology - | Methodology 20 | Communication 10
Duration: 3 days of 8 hours each
- Maintaining local model consistency
- The model in the application architecture
- Implementing the Building Blocks
- Design by Contract
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) and Event Sourcing
Optional in-depth day:
Deep Dive Domain-Driven Transformation
In the three-day DDD training we look at the basics, tools and methods of DDD and how to use them correctly in a new project right from the start. In three training days, we can only scratch the surface of how to introduce DDD into existing software. Therefore, we offer an optional in-depth day on the topic of "Domain-Driven Transformation" afterwards. Contents are:
- Strengthening professionalism - tactical transformation
- Improving team organisation - socio-technical transformation
- Modularising the monolith - strategic transformation
- Domain-Driven Refactorings
Goodie: each participant of the immersion day will receive their personal copy of the book Domain-Driven Transformation by WPS authors Carola Lilienthal and Henning Schwentner.
This training is aimed at software developers, architects, product owners or people from the business context who work on digital products. There are no programming exercises in this training. Experience in the development and delivery of software products should be available and basic know-how in software architecture is an advantage, but not required.