Member of the Executive Board
Holger Breitling has been working for WPS - Workplace Solutions GmbH since 1999. As a senior software architect, he advises customers on the topics of software architecture, modern software development processes and quality management.
He is the author of numerous professional articles in this field and has several years of experience in managing development projects on behalf of customers. Holger Breitling is responsible for the customer segments port and rail at WPS.
- The control centre system "PORTprotect" - Architecture of a disaster control centre
Holger Breitling, Michael Kowalczyk, Sebastian Saxe, Heinz Züllighoven - OBJEKTspektrum - Issue 03/2017
- Digitalisation meets disaster management in storm surges
Dr. S. Saxe, Heinz Züllighoven, Holger Breitling, Michael Kowalczyk - Administration and Management, 22nd ed. (2016), issue 5.
- Exemplary well-modelled: Exemplary business process modelling in practice
Holger Breitling, Stefan Hofer - OBJEKTspektrum, Vol. 6, 2012, pp. 8-13.
- Spring Refactoring
Holger Breitling, T. Köster - Java Magazine, Cover Story: Enterprise Architecture Management, Issue: 11/2007
- Developing Complex Projects Using XP with Extensions
M. Lippert, P. Becker-Pechau, Holger Breitling, Jörn Koch, A. Kornstädt, S. Roock, A. Schmolitzky, H. Wolf, Heinz Züllighoven - IEEE Computer, June 2003, Vol. 36, No. 6, 2003
- Teaching Team Work: An Extreme Week for First-Year Programmers
P. Becker-Pechau, Holger Breitling, M. Lippert, A. Schmolitzky - Michele Marchesi, Giancarlo Succi (eds.), Extreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software Engineering, Proceedings of 4th International Conference XP 2003, Genova, Italy, May 2003, Springer, LNCS 2675, pp. 386-393., 2003
- External Validation of a Metrics-Based Quality Assessment of the JWAM Framework
Holger Breitling, C. Lewerentz, Carola Lilienthal, M. Lippert, F. Simon, F. Steinbrückner - Software Measurement and Assessment. by Rainer Dumke (Ed.), Dieter Rombach (Ed.), Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, 2002
- The JWAM Framework: Inspired By Research, Reality-Tested By Commercial Utilisation.
Holger Breitling, Carola Lilienthal, M. Lippert, Heinz Züllighoven - Proceedings of OOPSLA 2000 Workshop: Methods and Tools for Object-Oriented Framework Development and Specialization, 2000