Software Developer and UX
Joachim Nitschke studied computer science at the University of Hamburg and interaction design as a minor subject at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences. He has been working at WPS since 2010 - initially as a software developer, later increasingly as a UX designer in various projects.
As a child of both worlds, he is particularly interested in how designers and developers can work together better.
- Design and Architecture of Digital Objects
Prof. Heinz Züllighoven, Joachim Nitschke, Dr. Eugen Reiswich, Michael Kowalczyk, Henning Schwentner, Florian von Stosch - OBJEKTspektrum 02/2019
- Metaphor-oriented design of digitisation applications: The design process of digital objects and the connection to architecture using the example of the sounding table in the port of Hamburg
Michael Kowalczyk, Joachim Nitschke, Eugen Reiswich, Sebastian Saxe, Henning Schwentner, Heinz Züllighoven - JavaSPEKTRUM 4/2018, p. 2-7
- Touch-down in the Port of Hamburg - Development of a digital direction finding table as a building block of the smartPORT concept in the Port of Hamburg.
Eugen Reiswich, Frank Köster, Joachim Nitschke - zfv - Zeitschrift für Geodäsie, Geoinformation und Landmanagement, 5 (2016), pp. 317-321
- Evaluation of Flick Gestures on Multitouch Tabletop Surfaces
Manuela Uhr, Joachim Nitschke, Jingxin Zhang, Paul Lubos, Frank Steinicke - Proceeding ISS '17 Proceedings of the 2017 ACM International Conference on Interactive Surfaces and Spaces, pp. 324-329.
- On the design of digital work objects: Planning ship traffic in the port of Hamburg with the direction finding table
Heinz Züllighoven, Joachim Nitschke, Eugen Reiswich, Michael Kowalczyk, Henning Schwentner - Mensch und Computer 2018 - Usability Professionals. Bonn: Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. und German UPA e.V., pp. 177-188.
- Hybrid Decision Support System for Traffic Engineers
Manuela Uhr, Joachim Nitschke, Jingxin Zhang, Frank Steinicke - 2018 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (VR).
- A tangible tool for manoeuvre planning in port control centres
Joachim Nitschke, Martin Christof Kindsmüller - Man and Computer 2014 - Online Workshop Volume